Friday, August 8, 2008

White Winter Hymnal, Grandchildren

I can't really remember how I found the work of Grandchildren (Sean Pecknold), but I was asstonished at what I found. This stop motion music video, for the song 'White Winter Hymnal' by Fleet Foxes is utterly brilliant.
What I find so unbelievable and what only adds to the brilliance of the video is the fact that it took only 2 months to produce. Amazing.
Based on the music video, I went and got the albumn Fleet Foxes - Ragged Wood, now if thats not the point of a good video, then I dont know what is. I've posted some stills from the video, but you can click on the images, or here; to view the video.

It's easy to see how Grandchildren produced such a brilliant video, when you look at his portfolio, awesome photography and good design. Well worth a perusing.

1 comment:

amy said...

oh yeah, i saw this one the other week, its beautiful! grizzly bear have some really great film clips too.