A quick post to kick-off the tagging. "Mix-tape" customisable stickers by Scotty. via Wooster Collective.
It seems I've been tagged. Its quite a novel experience for me, having been blogging for such a short period of time. Thanks to Emily from the SCOOP for including me. So how it work is like so:
Players list 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, players then tag 8 people by posting their names and leaving a comment at the tagee’s blog, to make sure they know they’ve been tagged.Facts about myself:
1) I have come to terms with the fact that, I am totally addicted to Celtic/Punk music, which my friends have aptly called Pirate-music.
2) I don't have any piercings or tattoos, for no other reason other than I'd get bored of it in a heartbeat.
3) Even though I "write" this blog, I totally suck at writing (thanks goodness for spell checkers), hopefully my continued contribution to The Empire will help improve my writing skills.
4) I'm currently working at a retail advertising agency in Durban, South Africa (full-time) whilst doing my 4th year/Btech Degree in graphic design (also full-time).
5) I am addicted to checking other peoples blogs... dangerously so.
6) I tend to compulsivly think of new "projects", so much so that more than half of them never see the light of day. But I think its the only thing keeping me sane, and I have an incling that its a disease that all graphic designers have... hopefully its not terminal.
7) I have 2 brothers Thomas 18 and Sam 10... I'm 21.
8) My pet-hate is people that are inconsiderate, I can't stand it...with a passion. AARRRGGG!!!! (not in the pirate sense either).
The blogs I'm going to/have tagged are:
I hope I haven't tagged anyone that has already been tagged, if so I apologise.
2) Spray Glue
3) Psycho Glitter
5) Skinny laMinx
Wednesday, August 1, 2007
Posted by Christopher de Beer at 8:33 AM